Friday, March 9, 2012

I know what I did last summer...

... and now you do too...

For about 6-7 months last year, I have had the pleasure of capturing this beautiful city in a project paid for by the Chicago Convention and Tourism Board. Working with Knowlera Media and Joshua Cohen, the series producer from Washington DC, I have visited Chicago's museums, indoor and outdoor events and venues and attended wonderful concerts and shows. I met with an array of great Chicago people and created bonds that will last a lifetime.

Overall a great experience which would have not been possible without the help of my great assistants, Beba, Oksana, Mila and Melissa, the additional crew, the editors, the outstanding City's CCTB employees but definitely would have not been possible if this magnificent city didn't have so many things to offer!



The video can be seen on the official CCTB YouTube channel. This is the link ChooseChicago.com: Chicago a City Second to None

0 comments:

Post a Comment